March 14, 2014

A FEW FINDS FOR FRIDAY / WEEK .09


01 - A while ago a friend of ours told me about Herb Lester's Travel Guides. I love all of them, aren't they fab?
02 - Making a raw and vegan version of this nutella cheesecake is on my to-do list!
03 - I love a good home office tour and this one from Lisa Congdon does not disappoint. 
04 - I need a new LBD. This one is perfect.
05 - My favourite etsy find this week.
06 - Emma Dibben's illustrations are beautiful and I feel like I want to fill my house up with them!


I can't believe I haven't posted all week! Well, I can believe it, because this week has been packed full to the rafters, but still. We've all been so busy with the day to day, that I'm feeling pretty exhausted. It's been a good week though and although I'm not complaining, I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday! We're away for the weekend again and it looks as though the weather will be as kind to us as it was last week so I'm hoping to get a couple of good runs in by the sea :) On that note, I should really go - those weekend bags aren't going to pack themselves!!

Oh, and before I forget, the nominations for the MAD's close at midnight tonight & so far i'm nominated in the Best Food Blog and Most Innovative Blog categories! I'd love it if you could spare me a vote? You can do so here! Thank you so much to those who have already nominated, it really does mean a lot :)

Have a good, sunny and relaxing weekend - see you next week!

xox

10 comments:

  1. nutella cheesecake? yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bangles and the dress, and nutella cheesecake! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. another yes for the nuttella cheesecake! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving Emma Dibben's illustrations. off to check out more of her stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I seriously need to try this cheesecake sounding amazingness!! Great picks, thanks for sharing

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful home tour, I love seeing people's style. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love home tours too! (I can dream of a lovely house!) off to look now. Thanks for link. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, the cheese cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those travel guides look ace - just what I need as a total non-Londoner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love home tours and I love Lisa Congdon! x

    ReplyDelete