October 16, 2011

MUM IN THE SHOT




So, I always read Buggie & Jellybean because i love pretty much everything about it. I love Amy's parenting methods, i love her sense of humor & i love her crock pot pulled pork recipe ;) She also takes fun & gorgeous snaps of her kiddos and seems to skip through life generally having a lovely time. What's not to love about that?! 
It's through reading Amy's most recent Mom in the Shot post that I learnt all about fab blog The Anderson Crew and especially the 'Embrace the Camera' project, which i think is a really good idea. 
Basically, it's trying to get us blogger mums in a few of the piccies we post, and as my blog was primarily set up to document Dexy, Flo & then later Indi as they grow up, i thought i'd jump on board and (very!) occasionally post some pics of me with them. 
So, here's my first participating collection of shots i guess.... I liked the idea of just snapping right there and then with no setting up, hence the webcam shot. The minute the kiddos saw photobooth open up they were there, joining me & Indi! 
I think they came out lovely, and i like the pics a lot - even if i do have no make up on, and bags the size of the moon (thanks for those by the way Indi!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment